Please call Wheatland Auction Services with any questions about the terms and conditions at (717) 940-5699.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to bid in today's auction. Wheatland Auction Services may ban any buyer or seller which we feel has misrepresented themselves or any item, failed to follow the terms and conditions, or conducted any improper auction behavior as determined solely by the Auction Company. Any Seller who misrepresents their items and any Buyer who improperly fails to carry through with a purchase will be banned from any further participation in our auctions and may be subject to further legal action.
2. Registration: All Bidders are required to register and be approved to participate in the auction. Bidder must provide necessary registration information, including but not limited to, name, address, phone numbers, driver's license number, email address, & credit card information. All sales are final. No refunds, reductions, returns, exchanges, or charge backs. No Exceptions!
3. All items sell with reserve: All items in the auction sell with reserve and subject to the Auction Company/Sellers acceptance and/or rejection of the high bid, regardless of whether stated "with reserve" or not stated "with reserve."
4. Bidding: A winning bid is a legally binding contract. The highest bidder shall be the Buyer. In the event of a tie bid, the auctioneer's decision is final. If a tie bid occurs between a floor bidder and an internet bidder, the tie will be decided in favor of the floor bidder. When internet bidding is being used, Wheatland Auction Services is not responsible for missed bids, clerking errors, slow/malfunctioning internet connections, or any other issues related to internet bidding of any kind both before or during the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any claim against Wheatland Auction Services for issues related to internet bidding.
5. All items shall be sold in their present condition and are being sold As Is, Where Is. Transfer of ownership shall occur at the fall of the hammer.
6. We have provided a guideline of condition for some of the ungraded items in the auction (VG, VG+, EX, NM). However, this is our opinion of the condition of the items and not a guarenteed determination as may be made by a grading service. Be sure to preview each item prior to the sale and let your eye be your guide.
6. All items consigned are authentic and honestly represented to all auction bidders. If within 14 days of the sale, an autographed item is determined to not be authentic by an expert in the field, you may return the item for a full refund of your purchase price. The item must be accompanied by a letter from the expert (PSA, JSA, Beckett, SGC) explaining their findings. There will be no refund for the authentication services. Wheatland Auction Services reserves the right to have the item authenticated by any additional experts to determine the authenticity of the item.
7. Floor Bidders must complete payment by the end of the auction, and no items may be removed from the premises until they have been paid in full. For internet bidders, you will be sent an invoice within two business days of auction close with a paypal link that can be used for payment. This link can be used to pay with Paypal and all major credit cards (a paypal account is not required). On the 5th business day after the auction, all outstanding invoices will be charged to the credit card used for registration. Shipping charges will be charged separately to the credit card you have on file by Postal Connections in Lancaster, PA. If you prefer to pay for your shipping charges with a different credit card, contact us within 2 business days of the close of the auction with your alternative credit card. All shipping inquiries, if any, should be made prior to the auction. The winning buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. As a reminder, you will receive two separate charges on your credit card account- one for your auction invoice total and one for your shipping charges.
8. Please call Wheatland Auction Services with any questions about the terms and conditions at (717) 940-5699.
Placing a bid in our auction signifies acceptance of these terms.